Dienstag, 3. Mai 2016

Outfit: going a little Steampunk

I am sooo excited!! My Boyfriend and i are going to the WGT (wave gothic treffen) Festival at Leipzig, Germany this year! And because of this i need some really coll outfits. And i started by putting some Steampunk elements to my normal styling.
The outfit is not completed yet. There are a hat or headpice left, some jewelry like earrings and bracelets.

Here is what i am haveing so far:




Skirt from Draculaclothing: black three layer bustle skirt
Shoes from Demonia
Corsett from Steamdreams: Corsett "Rebecca"
Necklace from Thrift Shop
Blouse from my Moms Wardrobe
Handbag from a Dollar Store (Box, der Kleinpreiskönig)

I really look forward wearing this outfit.
Maby i will change the blouse and make one myself. But thats a question of time.
So what do you think? Does the outfit look good? Is something essential missing? Because this is a kind of experiment. Usually i wear all black.

Only 9 days left to WGT!!

Bat wishes and have a nice day,
Regina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen